Integrated Asset & Workflow Management for Critical Infrastructures
A 360° view of our Critical Infrastructures is imperative. We have to understand how critical infrastructures interact, where and why their operations and security hinge upon each other, and what interdependencies and risks have to be taken into account. Only then, we can create resilient networks and make Critical Infrastructures future-proof.
SIM-CI SaaS Platform offering a 360° perspective on CI Networks
Integrated asset management is a key to building resilient networks. Being able to have a 360° perspective on Critical Infrastructures, taking into account network and asset interdepencies, grid operators and CI owners can get a better picture of risk scenarios and how to mitigate these, thereby creating resilient and future-proof networks.
The SIM-CI product suite offers you just that and much more. Using the SIM-CI SaaS platform and tool-set enables network owners to:
- Get a true 360° perspective on critical network infrastructures
- Perform near real time VR/AR simulations to identify risks
- Create mitigation, maintenance and disaster scenarios
- Assess and address asset related workflows
- Build and maintain smarter, safer and more resilient networks
- Enhance the safety, quality and efficiency of your operations
- Save on OPEX and reduce environmental impact
SIM-CI Product suite
The SIM-CI suite is a cloud based product suite spanning from high level strategic focus to day-to-day operations. Offering a complete set of sophisticated tools for Integrated Asset Management and Workflow Management.
SIM-CI Focal points
- SAFETY: enhancing workforce protection as well increasing public safety
- QUALITY: boost data and information quality for high class CI asset management, audit trails and risk management
- EFFICIENCY: integrating VR/AR technologies in smart, easy to use tools, streamlining processes and everyday workflow
- OPEX SAVINGS: resulting in cost savings through a safer, more effective and quality driven CI environment
Let us help you meet current and future challenges
SIM-CI provides the tooling and the key expertise to support and strengthen Critical Infrastructures to meet today’s and tomorrow’s challenges, mitigate risks, save on OPEX and reduce environmental impact.
For additional information please contact: